Bradley International Airport (BDL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There is a taxi service available from ground transportation service coordinators, which are situated at counters on the lower level of Terminal A and near baggage reclaim area two in Terminal B.
- There are a range of bus services available from the airport. Connecticut Transit runs buses between the Old State House in Hartford and the airport; Valley Transporter offers a door-to-door shuttle service; and Thomas Transport also offers a scheduled shuttle service from the airport.
- There are a several options available to passengers traveling to and from the airport by road, including car; taxi; limousine; and bus services.
- Airport Info:
- There is a Visitor Information Booth situated in Terminal A, which offers tourist information; airport directions; and paging services. There are also Connecticut Welcome Centres situated in both terminals for tourist information and brochures.
- Lost luggage is handled by the State Police. There are trolleys available in both terminals for a small fee.
- The airport has banks and ATMs located in both Terminal A and Terminal B.
- More Services:
- Public telephones are situated in Terminal A. Both terminals have Internet kiosks.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a range of shops located in both terminals, including gift shops; news agents; and a book stopre.
- The airport has a range of restaurants; cafes; snack bars; fast-food outlets; an ice cream parlour; and cocktail lounges located in Terminal A. There is a pub located in Terminal B.
- Business Facilities:
- The American Audio Visual business centre is situated by the entrance to the Sheraton Hotel, facilities on offer include photocopying; fax; computer workstations; parcel delivery services; and overhead and slide projectors. There are also executive lounges situated in both terminals, including the US Airways Club Lounge situated near boarding gate A6, facilities on offer include telephones; work stations; and data ports.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is fully accessable by disabled passengers, with lifts in both terminals; ramps in both Terminal B concourses; wheelchair-accessible toilets; TDD/TTY phones for the speech and hearing impaired; and reserved parking places for disabled drivers.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta, Delta Song, Northwest Airlines, Skyway Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, United Express, US Airways, US Airways Express
- Airport Taxes: