Denver International Airport (DEN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis and charters are available to many destinations, and leave from the taxi rank which is located in fron of the terminal building.
- There are RTD SkyRide buses, which operate on five different routes and serve business; hotel; and central Denver destinations. The buses depart from outside door 511, which is on the east side of the terminal level 5.
- Passengers going to and from the airport can either use a car, taxi, limousine or bus.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk, which is located in the terminal Arrivals level.
- There is a lost property office, which is situated on the Departures level of the terminal.
- There are ATMs and bureaux de change facilities located in the terminal building of the airport.
- There is an interfaith chapel and Islamic prayer hall in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- The airport has a post office; a medical centre; two pet exercise areas; two smoking lounges; massage centres; a children's play area; and a motion picture venue.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a number of shops in the terminal building, including ACI Gift Shops; The Body Shop; Colorado Creative MultiMedia; Denver Pizzazz; Pawsitively Pets; Tax & Duty Free; Toy Chest Children's Shop; Way Out West; ACI Newsstands; and WHSmith Booksellers.
- The airport has a range of bars; cafes; coffee shops; fast-food; an ice cream parlour; and restaurants, including McDonalds; Cantina Grill Express; Panda Express; Lefty's Colorado Trail Bar & Grill; Cinnabites; and Burher King.
- Business Facilities:
- The Qwest Business Center is located on concourse B and offers a wide range of business facilities, including fax; photocopy and internet. There are also computer data jacks at all pay telephones located throughout the airport. Meeting rooms are also available for hire.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has many facilities for disabled passengers, including lifts; ramps; wheelchair-accessible toilets; TDD/TTY phones for the speech and hearing impaired; and reserved parking places for disabled drivers. Passengers needing special assistence should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada, AirTran Airways, Alaska, America West, American, ATA, Big Sky Airlines, British Airways, Condor, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, jetBlue, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Mexicana, Midwest Express, Northwest, TWA, United, US Airways, Vanguard
- Airport Taxes: