John Wayne Airport (SNA) Guide
- Airport Name:
- John Wayne Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 12 kms from Santa Ana, California
- 949 252 5200
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis leave from the lower level in front the Terminal and can be shared.
- The bus/shuttles depart from the ground transportation centre, situated on the lower level, directly in front of the terminal.
- Taxi, shuttle and car
- Airport Info:
- There are two information desks to be found on the lower level.
- There is no left-luggage facility for security reasons, but trolleys are for use for a small fee.
- There is an ATM on the lower and upper levels.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport shopping consists of California Kidz, Paradies News & Gift Store, TDM Inc. News & Gift Store.
- Plenty of eating and drinking choices with a guitar lounge, restaurant/grill, 2 bars, 2 coffee shops and fast food.
- Business Facilities:
- The facilities for business are only available at nearby hotels or members only VIP lounges next to gates 7 and 8.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchairs, parking bays, TDD phones and lifts are available for passengers with disabilities. The airport operator - 949 252 5200 can also help with services for the disabled traveller. Further assistance can be requested on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Alaska Airlines, Aloha Airlines, America West, American Airlines Cargo, American Eagle, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Fedex, Frontier Airlines, Midwest Express, Northwest Airlines, Sky West Airlines, Southwest, United Airlines, United Express, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Santa Ana is the quiet neighbour of Los Angeles and it is a pleasure to stroll along it's clean and well planned boulevards. While you are in town why not look some of the following up:
Discovery Science Centre - 2500 N Main St Santa Ana, An inter active exhibition where all ages can learn about science and have fun at the same time
The Bowers Museum/Kidseum - 1802 N. Main Street, Santa Ana is another hands-on experience and is a more general fun museum, while you walk around the big peoples museum and learn about the Orange County area.
Santa Ana Zoo - Prentice Park is the home to this imaginative zoo with plenty to keep the family busy with a botanical garden, kiddies corner and lots of educational and fun ideas, oh and there are the animals.
- Other Interesting Information:
- A brilliant brass statue of the man himself (John Wayne) adorns the Terminal.