San Jose Norman Y. Mineta International Airport (SJC) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available at the airport.
- The VTA Airport Flyer makes frequent trips between the Airport and the Metro Light Rail Station, and the Santa Clara Caltrain Station.
- The Amtrak Station is located 3.3 miles from the Airport, and there is no direct shuttle, or bus, from the Airport to Amtrak but Taxi service is available.
- There are taxis and buses available for transportation.
- Airport Info:
- Information desks are located in Terminals A and C Arrivals.
- A lost property office is located on the second floor of Terminal C
- There are ATMs, bureau de change, and postal facilities at the airport.
- More Services:
- There are AED units (defibrillators), DVD players and DVDs available for hire, baby-change facilities, and a children?s entertainment area available at the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The shopping facilities at the airport include gift shops, newsagents and duty-free.
- There are a number of cafes, bars, snack bars, fast-food outlets, and restaurants located throughout the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- There is wireless Internet access available throughout the airport, and data port can be found in Terminal C at the expedia.com cafe.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Disabled passengers are catered for with lifts, disabled toilets and TDD telephones. Skycap porters are available to assist with wheelchair passengers, but if wheelchairs or special assistance is required, passengers are advised to inform their airline in advance. There is parking for disabled passengers or drivers.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, America West, American Airlines Cargo, BAX Global, Capital Cargo Int´l, Continental, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, Emery Worldwide, Fedex, Horizon, Mexicana, Northwest Airlines, Southwest, TWA, United Airlines, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Take a quick trip into San Jose on your break between flights, and take a look at the Mexican Heritage Plaza, a 55,000 square-foot cultural centre, with a state of the art theatre, gardens, and a 4,000-square foot exhibition area where the two art galleries display works by Latin artists.