Ontario International Airport (ONT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi's available, which are located outside the baggage reclaim areas. Taxis are equipped with a metre or rate card, which is clearly visible. Should this not be the case, passengers are then advised to make use of a different taxi service.
- There are various bus services available, which travel to different areas. Omnitrans, Tel: 800 966 6428, delivers service between the airport and destinations in the San Bernardino area. Foothill Transit, Tel: 800 743 3463, offers a bus service to West Covina and the Riverside Transit Authority Tel: 800 800 7821, operates a bus service to destinations in Riverside.
- There are a couple of options available to travellers for driving to the airport. These include taxi's, busses, rental cars and limousines.
- Airport Info:
- The airport is equipped with Travelers Aid information booths, which are located in both terminals. Travelers Aid staff are also available to assist passengers with general airport enquiries. Located in the baggage area of both terminals, you will find two touch-screen information kiosks with courtesy phones. For general information, passengers can contact Tel: 909 937 2700.
- The airport has a Skycap porter service available, as well as trolley hire and lockers, which are available in both terminals. The lost property service is handled by the airport police and can be contacted on Tel: 909 937 2700.
- The airport is equipped with ATM's, which are located opposite the lower level entrances in both terminals.
- More Services:
- The airport is equipped with boards which displaying information about ground transportation operators, car rentals, hotels and motels. The information boards are located in the baggage areas of Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport is equipped with various shops which are located in Terminal 2 and Terminal 4. These include Author's Bookstore, California & Co, Daily News, News Connection, Sunglass Hut and Sun Style.
- The aiport has a selection of restaurants, cafe's and bars which are available to all passengers. These include Applebee's Grill, Carl's Jr, El Paseo, Jake's Bar & Deli, Juice It Up, Round Table Pizza and many more.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport features ONT Business Centers, which are located on the upper levels of both terminals. The centres provide passengers with faxing facilities, telephones, modem access, stamp machines and travel insurance services.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has disabled toilets which are located in both terminals. Wheelchairs and assistance is available from individual airline counters and passengers are recommended to inform airlines in advance should these services be required. The airport also has disabled parking available in Lot 2, Lot 4 and Lot F.
- Airlines Served:
- Alaska Airlines, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Burlington Air Express, Continental, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, Emery Worldwide, Fedex, Northwest Airlines, Southwest, TWA, US Postal Service, United Airlines, United Express, United Parcel Service.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.