Little Rock National Airport (LIT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- At the south end of the terminal Ground Transportation services assist with taxis, shuttle and limousines. Black and White/Yellow Cabs, Capitol Cab, Veterans Cab and Worthey Cab provide taxi services. Hot Springs Shuttle, Little Rock, Hot Springs, Inter Shuttle - Statewide Service, R & R Transport - Heber. For limousines you can use River City Limousine Service and Professional Limousine of Arkansas.
- Central Arkansas Transit (tel: 501-375-1163) provide transport to downtown Little Rock. Bus No.12 runs to the River Cities Travel Centre in downtown Little Rock and the journey takes 20 minutes.
- Buses, taxicabs and limousines provide transport from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Booth in the terminal provides information and assistance and is open 8.am to 6.pm. A Paging Service (tel:(501) 375-1509) is available.
- The baggage claim area is on the first level of the terminal. Lost Property enquiries are dealt with at the Information Booth. Luggage storage facilities is not available.
- ATMs are located opposite the Visitor Information Booth.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the terminal, some with Internet access. The white phones in the terminal are courtesy phones for use in the airport only. Toilets and baby change facilities are available. There is a shoe shine service.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Riverbend Bar & Grill, Frankly Gourmet, Andina's Coffee, Ouachita Brew House, Fresh Attractions Deli, TCBY, Burger King and Pizza Hut supply food and drink.
- Daily News sells newspapers, magazines, books and gifts and other shops offers gifts and many other goods for sale.
- Business Facilities:
- There are three conference rooms available in the airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible and lifts/elevators ensure access to every level in the terminal. Toilets for the disabled as well as telephones are provided. Parking is available and the shuttle bus from the car parks are accessible for the disabled. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- American Airlines Cargo, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Comair - Delta, Continental, Delta/Delta Connection, Mesa Airlines Inc, Northwest Airlink, Southwest, US Airways, United Parcel Service.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- In this charming southern town the river undoubtedly is the centre of attraction. The River Market and entertainment is good fun.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Little Rock Airport was started in 1917. The airport is officially known as Little Rock National Airport/Adams Field after Captain George Geyer Adams, 154th Observation Squadron, Arkansas National Guard, who was killed in the line of duty on September 4, 1937. In 1954 the first Instrument Landing System was installed. A new terminal was opened in 1972.