Tucson International Airport (TUS) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are situated on the lower level in front of the terminal.
- The shuttles and bus No 11 and 25 leaves from in front of the Terminal.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus and car
- Airport Info:
- The two information desks are in the baggage reclaim areas in the east and west concourses respectively.
- The lost property office is at the centre of the ticketing level
- At the centre of the airport you will find ATMs and postal facilities are situated in each concourse.
- More Services:
- A first aid service and shoeshine are available. The armed forces are catered for in their own lounge at the ticketing level.
- Eating & Drinking:
- A decent array of shops adorn the Terminal and include Desert House regional crafts, jewellery and accessories, a PGA golf shop, gift shop and a newsagent.
- The Mexican restaurant and bar are situated on the third floor, there is also a snack bar and coffee shop on the ticketing level centre core, and a lunchtime restaurant opposite the Executive Terminal. Restaurants with a local flavour can be enjoyed in both concourses.
- Business Facilities:
- There are three conference rooms on level 3 of the centre core, 520 573 8100 or 520 573 8225. Data ports are available throughout the terminal also there is an Internet cafe on the east concourse. A fax, photocopy and notary service can be obtained through the lost property office and at the Information Centres in the baggage reclaim area.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Disabled toilets, TDD payphones and Wheelchairs are available from your Skycap porters, passengers requiring special assistance should inform their airline prior to travel.A handicap assist restroom is next to The Gallery. The Park ?n Save car park has wheelchair-accessible shuttles to the terminal.
- Airlines Served:
- Aero California, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Continental, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, Northwest Airlines, Southwest.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Tucson is a pleasant town to wander around and is surrounded by stunning big country. Some things worth a look are: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum - It?s a wee bit out of town along Speedway Boulevard, in Tucson Mountain Park and isn't really a museum more like a zoo with enclosures housing the animals and insect life of the area and a large bird aviary. The park is dedicated to the preservation of desert species. Saguaro National Park - This park hugs the outer edges of Tucson and is named after the tall cactus. Walking through stunning forests of cactus is a rare pleasure. Tucson Museum of Art & Historic Block - 140 N. Main Ave, this is a permanent art collection that is worth while taking in while some rooms house rotating exhibits.The adjacent block features 5 restored historic homesteads.