Monterrey General Mariano Escobedo International Airport (MTY) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi companies that provide taxi services to and from the airport, and travellers can purchase pre-paid taxi coupons at the taxi counters in the airport.
- There is a minibus service, which is operated by Suburban.
- Passengers travelling to and from the airport can use either car, taxi or minibus services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has two information desks, one in National Arrivals and the other in International Arrivals.
- There is a Banamex bank and several ATMs located in the terminal of the airport.
- More Services:
- The airport has first aid facilities and publice telephones located throughout the terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a few shops at the airport, including duty-free; Mexican food; alcoholic drinks; sports; and accessories shops.
- There are two restaurants with bars located at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- There are executive lounges provided by airlines for business travellers and club memebers. The offer a range of business services, including wireless Internet access; fax; and photocopying. Additional business facilities can be found at the nearby hotels, such as Hampton Inn - Monterrey Airport; Best Western Monterrey Airport; and Courtyard by Marriott - Monterrey Airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has lifts; ramps; adapted toilets; and wheel chairs aver available on request. Passengers needing special assistance should inform their airline prior to travel.
- Airlines Served:
- Aero California, AeroLitoral, AeroMexico, Air France, American Airlines, Avianca, Aviacsa, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Mexicana Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Taca, United Airlines
- Airport Taxes: