Cancun International Airport (CUN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There is an official taxi company that offers individual and group services from the airport, and taxis can be paid for at the airport by the Arrivals hall.
- There is a public shuttle service from the airport to Cancun and the Riviera Maya, which makes many stops at various hotels and towns. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket counter in the baggage reclaim centre.
- Passengers travelling to and from the airport can use bus, car, shuttle or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an airport information booth located at the main entrance to Terminal 2. Airport representatives are also found in both terminals that provide any information that is required.
- There airport has lockers available to store luggage, and porters are available to assist with luggage. Lost and found services are provided by the airport security company.
- There are bureaux de change facilities in both terminal buildings, and ATMs are located throughout the airport.
- More Services:
- There are post boxes situated in Terminal 1. There is also a beauty parlour and medical centre in Terminal 2. There is also a video arcade in the terminal building.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a variety of shops at the airport, including gift shops; duty free shops; and newsagents.
- There are a number of restaurants and fast food outlets located in both terminals of the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- The FBO building, next to Terminal 1, provides a lounge area; VIP room with a large table for meetings; Internet access and car-hire; and limousine and hotel booking services. There are also VIP lounges and a business centre in Terminal 2, which offer a wide range of business services.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has ramps for wheel chair access; adapted toilets; and wheel chairs aver available on request. Passengers needing special assistance should inform their airline prior to travel.
- Airlines Served:
- AeroCaribe/AeroCozumel, Aeromexico, Alaska, America West, American Airlines, ATA Airlines, Aviacsa, Continental, Delta, Frontier Airlines, LTU, Mexicana, Northwest, USAir
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Passengers delayed at Cancun International Airport for a few hours can take a shuttle or taxi into Cancun, from there all of the following attractions are within easy reach. Aquaworld - Blvd Kukulcan. Here you can go and take an open-water dive or in a confined pool. There are also diving classes available for those that are interested in learning how to dive. Otherwiseyou can take an amazing trip on a glass-bottom boat, that allows you to look at all the amazing underwater life. Playa Caracol - Located near Punta Cancun. This is one of Cancun's most popular and beautiful beaches, and is located in the centre of the hotel zone. This is a great place to take a break from travelling and relax in the hot sun or take a swim in the warm water.