Montreal Trudeau Airport (YUL) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Montreal Trudeau Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 25KM (16miles) west of Montreal
- 514 394 7377
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available as well as limousine services (tel: 514 633 3019) Taxi service between Montreal Airport and Montreal-Mirabel Airport is CAD70.00
- L'Aerobus Tel: 514 931 9002) runs every 30 minutes to the city centre as well as the Central Train Station. A one way trip to Montreal-Mirable Airport is CAD20 but is free for in-transit passengers if your connection is in less than 15 hours.
- Taxis, limousines and buses are the transport modes from the airport to the city centre.
- Airport Info:
- Information and help desks are on the Departures and Arrivals levels. Courtesy telephones are located throughout the airport.
- Lock-up luggage facilities is located in the Arrivals, with charges ranging from CAD1.75 to CAD9.00 per day per item and charges for long term storage on request. Tel: 514 636 0499.
- Bureaux de Change and ATMs are located in all areas of the terminal.
- There is a prayer room in the Departures level.
- More Services:
- Telephone and Internet access is located throughout the terminal. There is free shuttle bus service from the car park.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Most eateries are in Departures or the Aeroquay and Jetty. Choose from Bar l'Oasis, Second Cup, Burger King, Moe's Deli & Bar, jazz Bar and many more.
- The range of shopping possibilities include gifts, fashion wear, books and stores for those special requirements. Visit Batteries Plus. Virgin Musique et Livres, GAM Boutique, Altitude, Sunglass Hut, Boutique du Terroir and Relay Newsagent Stand.
- Business Facilities:
- There are VIP lounges equipped with computer terminals and fax machines. The Montreal Airport Hilton Hotel has business and conferencing facilities for up to 600 delegates. (Tel: 514 631 2411)
- Disabled Facilities:
- Parking is available for the disabled and the airport is wheelchair accessible. Lifts go to all the levels of the terminal and text telephones are locate d throughout the airport.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot, Air Alliance Inc, Air Alma, Air Atlantic, Air Canada, Air Creebec, Air France, Air Inuit, Air Nova/Air Canada Reg., Air St.Pierre, Air Transat, Alitalia, American Airlines Cargo, British Airways, Business Express (Delta), Canadian Regional, Cargojet Canada, Comair, Continental, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, El Al, First Air, Iberia, Inter-Canadian, KLM, Mesaba Aviation, Mexicana, Northwest Airlines, Olympic, Royal Air Maroc, SNCargo, Sky Service, Swiss, USAirways, United Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Got some time to kill? A shuttle bus will have you in downtown Montreal in 45 minutes and the Boulevard St Laurent with the English in the West and the French in the East you have a colourful Boulevard with much to offer; Deli's, Bookshops, Bars and Boutiques in a magic ambience.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Re-named the Montreal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in January 2004 and known as Montreal - Trudeau International Airport, massive expansion plans and building is scheduled for completion in 2005.