Dubai International Airport (DXB) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport 24 /7. Limousines can be arranged in the Arrivals Hall.
- Bus stations are located opposites both terminals and travel to various places in the city of Dubai.
- Buses, taxis and limousines are available to travel into Dubai city centre.
- Airport Info:
- Information Desks are located in both terminals.
- Enquire at the Information Desk for Lost Property as well as luggage storage facilities.
- Banking facilities in the Concourse includes Bureaux de Change and ATMs.
- Showers are located in the airport
- More Services:
- Telephones, fax and Internet access is provided. Postal services are provided. Toilets and Baby rooms are available. There is a play area and entertainment for children. Medical care is available. Al Majlis offers a special service to passengers to speed up check-ins etc and WIP and VIP lounges are located in the centre of the Concourse. Dry Cleaning, laundry and shoe shine is available. Valet parking is available at Arrivals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are numerous cafes and restaurants in the Concourse.
- Shopping facilities including Duty Free shopping is available in The Concourse.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a business centre in the Concourse. Enquire at Information about the facilities that are available. Al Majlis is a special service at the airport to speed up check-in etc and offers WIP and VIP lounges. The Airport Hotel provides extensive business facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible. Toilets for the disabled are located in both terminals. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Algerie, Aer Lingus, Aero Asia, Aeroflot, Air Afrique, Air Canada, Air France, Air Gabo, Air Hong Kong, Air India, Air Maldives, Air Malta, Air Mauritius, Air Namibia, Air New Zealand, Air Seychelles, Air Tanzania, Air Ukraine, Airzena, AJT Air International, Alitalia, American Airlines, Ansett Australia, APA International, Ariana Afghan Airlines, Armenian Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Balkan Balgarian Airlines, Bhoj Air, Birman Bangladeshi Airlines, Bon Air, British Airways, Cargolux Airlines International, Caspian Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, Chanchangi Airlines, China Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Cyprus Airways, Daallo Airlines, Damal Airlines, Delta Airlines, Don Airlines, Egypt Air, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Eva Air, Finnair, Gulf Air, Indian Airlines, Iran Air, Iran Asseman Airlines, JAT Yugoslav Airlines, Jet Airways, Kenya Airways, Kish Air, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Kras Air Krasnoyarskavia, Martinaire, Turkmenistan
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Jumeira Beach Park and Safa Park are cool green spaces to while away some time, or visit one of the mosques.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Dubai International Airport was opened in 1960 and could handle aircraft up to a DC-3. Growing from 9 airlines in 1969 to more than 100 airlines today and annual passenger numbers exceeding 18 million, Dubai Airport will be expanded again to cater for the future.