Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport terminal
- The Abu Dhabi Municipal Bus service provides transport to the city centre. Bus Route 901 leaves every 30 to 45 minutes. Green and white air-conditioned buses charge Dhs.3, about US$1, to travel to Abu Dhabi city centre and the journey takes 40 to 45 minutes.
- Buses and taxis commute to Abu Dhabi city centre.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desks will assist with Lost Property.
- Left luggage facilities are available in the baggage reclaim area in the Arrivals hall.
- Bureaux de Change and ATMs are located in the airport terminal.
- There are showers in the terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the terminal and Internet access is available. Toilets and baby change facilities are available. There is a play area for small children. Smoking rooms are available. Check-in facilities are available at the City Terminal in Abu Dhabi centre.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are restaurants and cafes in the airport.
- Shopping facilities are provided as well as Duty Free shopping.
- Business Facilities:
- The business centre in the airport has computer workstations and Internet. There is a VIP Lounge available. The Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel (tel:(0)2 575 7377) at the airport provides a business centre, a VIP lounge, a restaurant, bar, massage chairs, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and gym.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible. Toilets for the disabled are located in both terminals. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Cargolux, China Airlines, Martinair, Turkmenistan
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- There is an 18 hole sand golf course in the airport grounds.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Abu Dhabi airport is like an Oasis in the desert. A swimming pool and a cinema are included in the expansion plans of the airport scheduled for 2006.