Inverness Airport (INV) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Inverness Airport
- Airport Code:
- 14km to the east of Inverness.
- (0)1667 464 000
Directions & Transportation
- Metered taxis are outside the Terminal.
- A regular bus service is available between the airport and town centre from outside the Terminal.
- Taxi, bus and car.
- Airport Info:
- The information desk (tel: (0)1667 464 000) is located in the centre of the main concourse.
- No left luggage at the airport just trolleys.
- There is an ATM
- More Services:
- A photo booth. First aid treatment is available from the information desk.
- There is a landside bar/restaurant open during flight operations, and a airside bar/cafe.
- Business Facilities:
- Photocopy and fax facilities are at the information desk. The airport can also provide conference facilities, from business meetings to large occasions, catering and equipment are available (0)1667 462 664.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Facilities include disabled toilets, drop off area and parking, also available are wheelchair facilities and an ambulift. Special assistance on request from your airline.
- Airlines Served:
- British Airways, easyJet, Loganair, Eastern Airways, bmi, Highland Airways and SAS snowflake
- Airport Taxes:
- 6 pounds
- Activities near the Airport:
- Inverness is a pretty town and is divided by the River Ness with lovely walks alongside the river in a parkland setting.
Speyside - The whiskey making region is a short drive from Inverness in the beautiful highlands and many famous distilleries can be visited for tours and tastings.
Loch Ness - Why not drive south down the Loch on the unspoilt south side via Foyers town and its waterfall.Park your car, visit the falls then relax with a real high tea at the tearooms there.You might even spot "Nessie" the Loch Ness monster.