Glasgow Prestwick International Airport (PIK) Guide
Other Airports in Glasgow
Directions & Transportation
- Black metered taxis from outside the Terminal.
- Public transport and airport bus from outside the terminal
- A short walk from the Terminal by way of an enclosed skywalk.
- Car, Bus, Taxi and rail
- Airport Info:
- Clearly marked information desk is available in the Terminal.
- The left luggage is in the security department.
- Foreign exchange and ATMs
- More Services:
- Travel Agency. Buy and collect service at the duty free.
- Eating & Drinking:
- W H Smith is the newsagency and there is a duty free shop, chemist and a gift shop.
- In the Terminal is a food village offering a wide choice, the Alloway bar and 2 coffee shops.
- Business Facilities:
- The Aviator Suite (0) 1292 511324 is available for conferences, functions and seminars and the smaller Syndicate Seminar Room for up to 24 people.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Special toilets, lifts and a stair lift to the Aviator Suite.Wheelchairs are available and other assistance is advised on booking.(0) 871 223 0700 ext 4434 for further details.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Arran, Air France, Atlas Air, British Airways, Cargolux, Panalpina, Polar Air Cargo, Ryanair, bmi
- Airport Taxes:
- 6 pounds.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The lovely Ayrshire coastline is home to some of the best golf courses in the world with Royal Troon and Turnberry a short drive from the airport, so why not have a round on this hallowed ground or just practice your putting. Glasgow School of Art - If you are going into town visit this well known school for a glimpse of the re-emergence of Scottish Cultural arts.