Derry Airport (LDY) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Derry Airport
- Airport Code:
- The City of Derry Airport is located 12km (7miles) northeast from Londonderry.
- (0)287 181 0784
Directions & Transportation
- The taxi rank is located outside the terminal All the taxi companies in Derry and surrounding areas will take you to the airport.
- Connecting buses commute to and from the airport to the Foyle Street bus station in Derry city centre.
- Buses and taxis will transport you to Derry city centre.
- Airport Info:
- The Airport Information Desk is located in the main terminal.
- There is one baggage belt. For lost property enquire at the Information Desk.
- Currency exchange is done at the Information Desk. There is an ATM in the terminal.
- More Services:
- Toilets are located throughout the airport. A play area is available for small children. A smoking area is located next to the exit lobby.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Cafe Expresso in the Departures Lounge, The Airport Bar in the main concourse and the Airport Restaurant offers food and drink.
- The Airport Shop offers, newspapers, books, confectionery, toys, souvenirs and gifts for sale.
- Business Facilities:
- The Airport Coneference Room (tel:(0) 287 181 3300) is located on the First Floor and can accommodate meetings and small conferences for up to fifteen people. Request audio-visual equipment at the time of booking. The Airport Business Lounge is located on the first floor. Television, video, telephone, fax and photocopy facilities are available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Ramps are provided and the airport is wheelchair accessible, Airport staff are available to assist and wheelchairs are available on request. Accessible toilets are located in the terminal an induction loop for the hearing impaired is provided.
- Airlines Served:
- British Airways, First Choice Airways, Ryanair
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The beautiful walled city of Derry is great to explore, Bank Place, Waterside district, St Columb Cathedral and Chapter House Museum are all places to see.