Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Mersey Cabs (tel:(0)151 733 3393) are available just outside the airport terminal
- The Liverpool Express No.500 leaves the airport every 30 minutes stopping at all major bus terminals and at Lime Street. The Airlink Service 80A/180 to Liverpool city centre runs every 15 to minutes.
- Buses and taxi cabs get you to Liverpool city centre.
- Airport Info:
- Information desks are located in the main concourse of the airport.
- Baggage trolleys are available in the baggage reclaim area.
- Bureaux de Change and ATMs are located in the airport main concourse, the Arrivals concourse, The baggage collecting area and on the third level of the terminal.
- The prayer room is located on the third floor next to the lifts.
- More Services:
- Telephones, fax and internet is located in the terminal. Toilets and baby change rooms are located throughout the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Eateries include Aintree Food Village, Obrien's Irish Coffee Bar, Burger King, Whistlestop Food & Wine. Estuary Food Village and The Day Tripper Bar
- A variety of shops offer a multitude of goods, WH Smith for newspapers, books, snack and gifts, The Soft Shoe Company, Sok Shop, Music Shop, Butler's Fine Chocolates, Impressions, Gina and The Nail Sanctuary are some of the many shops in the airport. Past security you will fond Boots Chemist, WH Smith, Sports Co and Alpha Duty Free shops.
- Business Facilities:
- Conference and business facilities are located on the second level just before the escalator to the third level. (Tel;(0)151 907 1510) the Cavern Suite. An executive lounge with office facilities including Internet and laptop connections is available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Drop-off area is located just outside the terminal and parking for the disabled is available. There are lifts in the airport and low level telephones and wheelchair accessible toilets. Ambulift takes passengers in the wheelchair into the aircraft. Request a wheelchair at time of booking your flight.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Europa, Britannia Cargo, British Airways, Brymon, Easyjet, Emerald Airways, Futura International Airw, Manx Airlines, Monarch, MyTravel, Ryanair, TNTA, VLM.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price
- Other Interesting Information:
- The Airport's brand new terminal building offers better facilities, better service and more scheduled flights and charter service.