Bristol Airport (BRS) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Bristol Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 15km (8miles) south of Bristol city centre.
- (0)870 121 2747
Directions & Transportation
- The taxi rank is outside the terminal. Bristol International Cars (tel:(0)127 547 4888) operate the taxi service.
- Bristol International Flyer operate the coach service to Bristol city centre.
- Taxi, coach and car hire are the travel modes to reach Bristol city centre.
- Airport Info:
- Information Help Desks are located on all levels of the terminal.
- Baggage trolleys are available on the ground floor of the terminal.
- ATMs and Bureaux de Change is located on the ground floor and first floor of the terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones, toilets and baby change rooms are located throughout the airport. First Aid and a Chemist shop is located in the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Food Court is on the Mezzanine floor. Bar 1 and Brunel Bar offer smoking areas. Eateries include The Food Village, Burger King and La Brioche Doree.
- Flying Visit, a convenience store is located in the Arrival hall. In the Departures hall shops include WH Smith, Claire's Accessories, Bristol Blue Glass, Dorothy Perkins, Games Zone, a Chemist shop and newsagent and Viva Coffee Shop. Nuance is the Duty Free Shop.
- Business Facilities:
- A business lounge is available for all passengers and ServisAir and British Airways have business lounges on the Mezzanine Floor.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchair access is available, lifts, ramps and toilets for the disabled are provided.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Arann, Air France, Britannia Cargo, British Airways, Emerald Airways, First Choice Airways, Flybe, GO, Isles of Scilly Skybus, KLM, MyTravel, Ryanair, SNCargo
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price
- Activities near the Airport:
- Clifton Suspension Bridge, Royal York Crescent offering splendid views of the River Avon, Bristol Cathedral, the City Museum and Art Gallery, St Stephen's one of the oldest churches in Bristol, St Nicholas Market and Broadmead are all interesting things to see and experience
- Other Interesting Information:
- 3 million passengers annually pass through 31 check-in desks and 8 gates at Bristol Airport.