Antalya Havalimani Airport (AYT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available in front of the airport terminal. Bargain the fare before you embark on the journey.
- Buses depart approximately every two hours from the Domestic Terminal. Kesit Tourism (tel: (0)242 322 4440) offer a shuttle service from the airport to your destination.
- Airport Info:
- An Information Desk(tel: (0)242 330 3600) is located in the Arrivals hall and another in the Departures hall.
- Left Luggage facilities are available and there is a Lost Property office.
- There is a Bureau de Change in the International Arrivals. Check the exchange rate, you may benefit by using a Bank or your Hotel. ATMs are located in the airport terminal.
- There is a prayer room.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal and there is a Post Office. Toilets and baby change facilities are located in various points in the terminal. A Medical Service is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Oasis Cafe offers beverages including beer and snacks and rolls. Bye Bye Cafe is also located in the Check-in area. Burger King, Domino Pizza, Jacobs Cafe, Switch Crust and The Pub are some other places to visit. In the Arrivals you will find Cola Can, Mobil Trolley and Park Cafe.
- Shopping in the airport includes gifts, toys, newspapers, magazines, cigarettes and other goods. Duty Free shopping is also available.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a CIP Lounge providing telephone, computer and Internet. The Sheraton Voyager Antalya Hotel (tel: (0)242 238 5555) offers business facilities including a conference centre for up to 700 people and eight meeting rooms. The Divan Talya Hotel Antalya (tel: (0)242 248 6800) offers conference facilities, offices and audio-visual equipment.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people and there is a lift to access all levels of the terminal. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located in the airport. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Air Berlin, Britannia, Celebi. Condor, Cyprus Turkish Airlines, Excel Airways, Fischer Air, Hapag Lloyd, Havas, JetOnly, Kibris Turk Hava Yollari, LTU, MNG Airlines, Onur, Pegasus Airlines, Sky Airlines, Sun Express, Transavia Airlines, Turkish Airlines.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- The ancient city walls near the Marina and the Clock Tower is part of the old city at the Kalekapsi Square. Hadrian's Gate and the Hidirlik Tower, probably built as a lighthouse are of great interest.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Construction of a second terminal is scheduled for completion in 2005.