Ankara Airport (ESB) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Ankara Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 33 km (20 Miles) north of Ankara city centre.
- (0)312 398 01 00,
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport. Negotiate the fare! You can book private transport from the airport to your hotel. The cost is around US$15.
- HAVAS buses travel to the Turkish Airlines city office at the Train Station in Ankara.
- Buses and taxis travel to Ankara city centre.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information Desk in the airport terminal.
- Left Luggage facilities are available and there is a Lost Property office.
- Bureau de Change and ATMs are located in the airport terminal.
- There is a prayer room in the terminal
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the airport terminal. Toilets and Baby change facilities are available. First Aid is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Bars and cafes and restaurants are available in the airport.
- There are shops in the terminal and Duty Free shopping is available.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a CIP lounge in the airport with some business facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located in the airport. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot, Austrian Airlines, Kibris Turk Hava Yollari, Lufthansa, SAS, snowflake, Turkish Airlines.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- The Museum of Anatolian Civilisations covers 7500 years of artifacts. The ruined Temple of Augustus near Ulus Square and the imposing Mausoleum of Kemal Ataturk are other sights of interest in Ankara.