Stockholm Vasteras Airport (VST) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport terminal. Negotiate the fare before embarking on the journey.
- Lokal Bus No 941 travels to and from Vasteras city and also does the transfer from the airport to the railway station, 300 metres away. Flygbussarna-Airport buses travel to and from Stockholm City Terminal to connect with Ryanair flights. Journey time is about 75 minutes. Bus No.501 does transfers to and from Arlanda airport to Vasteras city. Enquire at the information desk for timetables and fares.
- The train station is not far from the airport and the local bus No.941 will take you to the station. Trains to Stockholm leave every hour and the journey takes an hour by train.
- Taxis and buses operate from the airport to Vasteras and beyond.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk (tel:(0)21-80 56 10) is located in the airport terminal
- Lost Luggage service is available at the Information Desk. Trolleys are available at the entrance to the terminal.
- There is a Forex exchange bureau and an ATM in the terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal. There is a Postbox. Toilets and baby change facilities are available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a Cafe & Bar for all sorts of cakes, snacks and light meals and beer.
- A modern Euroshop in the Departures hall offers beautiful crystal from Kosta and Orrefors and perfumes and many other goods.
- Business Facilities:
- Enquire at Information for business facilities in or near the airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people and wheelchair accessible toilet facilities are provided. A permit will enable the disabled to have cheaper rates in the car parks. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Ryanair, Skyways Express, Svenska Direktflyg,
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Dating from the 6th century, Anundshog, possibly an important meeting place for the Vikings, attracts many visitors. The royal burial mound is thought to be the resting place of King Brot-Anund who apparently sleeps here with his pile of gold. Take bus No12 form the city centre.