Stockholm Skavsta Airport (NYO) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi Nykoping Oxelosund (tel: (0) 155 21 75 00) and Taxi Sodertalje (tel: (0) 8 55 0200 00) operate from the airport to Nykoping Bus and Train Station.
- Flygbussarna-Airport buses run to Cityterminalen in Stockholm and the journey time is about 80 minutes and the fare is SEK130. It would appear that these buses stop at Nykoping train and bus station. For more information you may visit www.flygbussarna.se.
- Taxis to Nykoping are available at the airport and buses to Stockholm.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk (tel:(0) 155 28 04 00) is located in the main terminal building between the two entrance doors.
- Lost Luggage (tel:(0) 155 28 04 00) facilities is available at the Information Desk. Trolleys are available in the baggage reclaim hall and at the entrance to the terminal.
- There is a Forex exchange bureau and an ATM opposite the Information Desk. Tel: (0)155 28 39 99) to pre-book your currency requirements.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the terminal. The Postbox is located at the entrance to the terminal. Stamps can be bought at the Kiosk. Toilets and baby change facilities are located throughout the airport terminal. There is a smoking area in the Departure lounge. There is a play area for children.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a restaurant, a bar and a coffee shop in the airport.
- The EU Shop in the Departure lounge is the duty free shop. The Kiosk supplies newspapers, gifts, sweets and sandwiches.
- Business Facilities:
- Enquire at Information (tel:(0) 155 28 04 00) for business facilities in or near the airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people and wheelchair accessible toilet facilities are provided. A permit will enable the disabled to have cheaper rates in the car parks. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Gohandeflyg, NTD, Ryanair
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Other Interesting Information:
- Skavsta airport started life as a military airport in 1940 but was developed into a civil airport during 1984. The airport is south of Stockholm next to the Swedish Motorway E4 and is within easy access of Stockholm and Norrkoping, Linkoping and Sodertalje.