Malmo Sturup Airport (MMX) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Malmo Sturup Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 30 km (18.5 Miles) east, southeast of Malmö.
- (0)8 797 60 00
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi are available at the airport. Taxis operate on a fixed fare to Malmo and Lund but it is advisable to negotiate the fare before you embark on the journey.
- The Airport Coach departs every 30 to 45 minutes to Malmo centre and the journey time is 45 minutes. Ask the bus driver to pre-book a taxi to meet you at Malmo centre and provide transport to your hotel. Taxi Kurir (tel:(0)40 70 000) provides this service. Enquire about the combined fare. This service is also available to Lund and Staffanstorp.
- Taxis and coaches commute to Malmo and other destinations.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk (tel:(0)40-613 11 00) is located in the Domestic terminal.
- Baggage storage is located in the Check-In hall. Storage containers are available for up to 14 days. Large containers cost SEK25 per day and small containers cost SEK15 per day. Small luggage lockers are also available (free of charge for up to 2 hours) in the Domestic Terminal next to Security Control. Lost Property (Tel: (0)40-613 11 00) is handled at the Information Desk. Trolleys are freely available in the terminals and in the car parks.
- .A Bureau de Change and an ATM is located in the Domestic Terminal at the main entrance.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in both terminals. Fax and Internet access is available at the Information Desk. There is a Postbox next to the Pressbyran shop where stamps are sold. Toilets and baby change facilities are located in both terminals. Pushchairs for babies and toddlers are available and there is a play area for children in the International Terminal. There is a Petrol Station who do engine maintenance and wheel change and car wash as well.
- Eating & Drinking:
- C.A.F.E., Restaurant Husman, Coffeeshop och Bar, Bistro, Tapasbar and Cafe Select are the choices you have in the airport terminals.
- Pressbyran at the main entrance sells newspapers, magazines, cigarettes, envelopes and stamps. Euroshop in the Domestic terminal sells clothes and accessories and the Euroshop in the International terminal sells accessories, cosmetics, skincare products and perfume.
- Business Facilities:
- Business facilities (tel:(0)40-613 11 66) includes conference rooms for up to 55 people.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people and wheelchair accessible toilet facilities are provided. A permit will enable the disabled to have cheaper rates in the car parks. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Falcon, Malmö Aviation, Ryanair, SAS-Scandinavian, Skyways AB, Sterling, TNTA
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing