Gothernberg Landvetter Airport (GOT) Guide
Other Airports in Gothenburg
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi companies include Flytaxi, Lerums Taxi, Taxi Kurir and Taxi Goteborg. Enquire about the fare before embarking. Some taxis have fixed rates to Gothenburg city centre. Scandinavian Limousine (tel:(0)31 794 2424) offer limousine services but must be pre-booked.
- Flygbussarna, Airport buses operate between the airport and Gothenburg (Nils Ericson Terminalen) and Boras. Timetables are available at the Information Desk. Public Bus No 615 goes to Landvetter via Harryda Church and Bus No 616 runs to Ravlanda via Hallingsjo and Landvetter.
- Buses, taxis and limousines are available from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- Luftfartsverkert Information Desk (tel: (0)31 941 100) is located in the International Terminal. Information on scheduled and charter flights, parking, tourist information, lost property, left luggage, assistance for the disabled and fax facilities is available here.
- 24 hour Luggage lockers are available between the International and Domestic halls. Long term luggage storage and safe deposit storage is available at the Information Desk.(tel:(0)31 941 100) as well as Lost Property services. Trolleys are freely available.
- A Bank, Bureaux de Change and ATMs are located in the airport terminal.
- There is a church in the airport terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the airport. Toilets and baby change facilities and first aid is available. There is an indoor and outdoor play area for children.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are restaurants, cafes and bars in the transit hall and the International and Domestic halls.
- There are many shops selling a wide variety of goods in the airport terminal. Duty Free shopping is available in the International hall.
- Business Facilities:
- The Landvetter Hotel (tel:(0)31 977 550) near the airport provides ample business facilities and equipment to suit your needs. Conference and meeting rooms, video, fax, photocopy, etc is available. Fax and email facilities are also available at the Information Desk.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible for disabled people and wheelchair accessible toilet facilities are provided. A permit will enable the disabled to have cheaper rates in the car parks. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Austrian Airlines, Blue 1, bmi, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, City Airline, Croatia Airlines, Czech Airlines, Finnair, JAT Yugoslav Airlines, KLM Dutch Airlines, Lufthansa, Malmo Aviation, Nordic East Airlink, SAS, Skyways Express, Sterling, Svenska Direktflyg, Virgin Express, Welcome Air Luftfahert, Wideroes.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Indulge in a Roman Bath in the beautiful Haga Badet or visit the Greenwich village in Haga. Meander the cobbled streets and visit a street cafe.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Göteborg - Landvetter airport offers airlines considerable discounts on new routes. Annual passenger counts exceeds 3 million.