Tenerife South Reina Sofia Airport (TFS) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are located in front of Arrivals and go to Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Buses are located outside Arrivals and regularly leave the airport going on three routse. Bus no.341 runs to the central bus station in Santa Cruz de Tenerife at La Avenida Marítima. Bus no.340 runs to North Tenerife Airport and Puerto de la Cruz. Bus no.487 runs to Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas.
- There are several options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk located in the central hall of the airport, and provides passengers with assistance concerning flight enquiries, airport information and lost property.
- There is a lost porperty service at the information desk.
- The airport has a bank as well as several ATMs.
- The airport has multidenominational religious worship area.
- More Services:
- The airport has a post office, as well as a police station, a pharmacy and a medical centre that are open 24 hours a day.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a number of shops at the airport, including a bookshop and newsagent; gift shop; accessories store; jewellery shop; fashion boutique; music shop; toy shop; and florists.
- The airport has a range of bars; cafeterias and restaurants situated in the terminal building.
- Business Facilities:
- A VIP lounge is located on the second floor of departures that can be used for meetings and conferences. The lounge offers a range of facilities, including a courtesy bar; TV; newspapers; and an information desk. The airport also has a function room, with audiovisual equipment.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is fully wheelchair-accessible, with lifts to take disabled travellers to the upper level. Telephones, restaurants and toilets have all been adapted for disabled travellers and there are facilities to assist disabled passengers from the aircraft to the terminal available.
- Airlines Served:
- Adria Airways, Aer Lingus, Aigle Azur, Air Plus Comet, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air Finland, Air Horizons, Air Luxor, Air Malta, Air Mediterranee, Air One, Air Polonia, Air Scandic, Air Pullmantur, Astraeus, Austrian Airlines, Aviaenergo, Belair Airlines, Binter Canarias, Blue Line, Blue Panorama Airlines, Braathens, Britannia Airways AB, Britannia Airways, British Airways / GB Airways, Canarian Island Helicopter Service, City Bird, Condor - Thomas Cook, Corsair, City Bird France, Domodedovo Airlines, Dutchbird, Edelweiss Air, Eurofly, Excel Airways, Finnair, First Choice Airways, Fischer Air, Futura International Airways, Germania Airlines, Hamburg International, Hapag-Lloyd, Iberia, Iberworld, JMC Airlines, Jetair - Tui Airlines Belgium, KMV-Kavkazskie Minealnye Vody, Kras Air, LOT - Polskie Linie Lotnicze, LTU International Airways, Lauda Air, Luxair, Maersk Air, Malev Hungarian Airlines, Martinair, Monarch Airlines, My Travel Airways, Neos, Niki, Novair, Palmair / European Aviation, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Sata International, Spanair, Star Airlines, Sterling European Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd., Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium, Thomas Cook Airlines UK, Transaero Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service Airlines, Travel Service Hungary, Visig Operaciones Aereas, Volar Airlines, Volare Airlines
- Airport Taxes: