Murcia San Javier Airport (MJV) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Airport Info:
- There is an Aena information desk and a tourist information desk located in the terminal building.
- There is a lost luggage facility located in the terminal building.
- The airport has a bank, with bureaux de change facilities and an ATM, located in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- The airport has a first aid centre, meeting area and a children's play area.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airpot has two shops in the terminal building, a multi-shop and a gift shop.
- The airport has one cafe, the Casa Tomas Cafeteria , located in the terminal building.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible by disabled passengers, but there is no lifter facility for wheelchair passengers to embark/disembark from aircraft. And while there are disabled toilets, they are on the landside so you have to return (and subsequently re-enter) security if you are airside and wish to use a disabled toilet. There is reserved parking in the car park.
- Airlines Served:
- Aero Lloyd Air 2000, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air Nostrum, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Deutschlands British Airways, British Midlands, Condor, European Excell, Futura, GB Airways, German Wings, Germania, Hapag Lloyd, Iberia Iberworld, LOT - Polish Airlines, LTE, LTU, Lauda Air, Maersk Air, Monarch Airlines, MyTravelLite, MyTravel, Sobelair, Spanair, Thomas Cook, Thomas Cook UK, Transavia
- Airport Taxes: