Malaga Airport (AGP) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Malaga Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 8km to the southwest of Malaga.
- (0)95 204 8484
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the taxi ranks situated outside Terminal 1 Arrivals and Terminal 2 Departures.
- There is a public bus service that runs to Malaga from the bus stop, outside Terminal 1 Arrivals and Terminal 2 Departures. There is another bus service to Marbella that is in operation daily from both terminals.
- There is a local train service to Malaga and Fuengirola, the train stain is situated opposite Terminal 2.
- There are a few of options available to passengers traveling to and from the airport by road: car; taxi and bus services.
- Airport Info:
- There are airport information desks in Arrivals at both terminals and in Departures in Terminal 2, and airlines also have their own information desks in both Arrivals and Depatures..
- There is a lost property office located in Terminal 1.
- The airport has a bank and many ATMs in Terminal 2, and bureaux de change facilities are available at the bank and in the Terminal 2 Departures loung, aswell as the baggage reclaim halls in both terminals.
- The airport has an oratary, which holds mass regularly.
- More Services:
- The airport has a medical service; pharmacy; post boxes; and exhibition area, as well as a range of travel agencies.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a large variety of shops situated in the Centro Comercial in Departures on the second floor of Terminal 2, including duty-free shops; fashion boutiques; music shop; tabacco shop; sport shop; jewellery shop; and a few more.
- The airport has a range of bars; restaurants; and fast-food outlets, which can be found in the Centro Plaza in Terminal 1. There are also bars and cafes in the Centro Comercial in Departures on the second floor of Terminal 2.
- Business Facilities:
- There are three VIP lounges at the airport that offer fax and telephone facilities. The Costa del Sol VIP Lounge is located in Terminal 2 and can be used for meetings and conferences. The Europa VIP Lounge is located in Terminal 2 and is has telephone and fax facilities, and includes TV; newspapers; and complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are parking spaces reserved for disabled passengers and airlines provide any assistance that disabled travellers might need.
- Airlines Served:
- Aerlingus, Aero Lloyd, Aeroflot, Air 2000, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air France, Air Holland, Air Liberte, Air Nostrum, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Braathens, British Airways, British Midland, Condor, Crossair, Easy Jet, Excelairways, Finnair, Germania, Hapag Lloyd, Iberia, Icelandair, JMC, Kuwait Airways, LTU, Lauda-Air, Luxair, MC Airlines, Maerks Air, Monarch Airlines, Novair, Scandinavian Airlines, Spanair, Star Airlines, Sterling European, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd, Transavia/ KLM, Virgin Airlines, Virgin Sun
- Airport Taxes: