Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Gran Canaria Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 18km to the south of Las Palmas.
- (0)928 579 130
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available from taxi stands located outside the Arrivals areas of all three zones.
- There are regular bus services that run between the airport and the capital. Bus no.60 goes to Las Palmas for Parque de San Catalina and Parque de San Telmo; bus no.66 goes to Faro de Maspalomas. Buses depart from outside the Arrivals halls of zones A and C.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can either use a car, taxi or bus.
- Airport Info:
- There are information desks situated on level 1 of the airport in all three zones and the Gran Canaria Tourist Board has a tourist information point in the EU Arrivals hall in Zone A.
- There are lost property offices situated in all zones of the airport.
- A bank is located on the ground floor of Zone A and ATMs on the first floor of Zone A. There are bureaux de change facilities found in the EU Arrivals hall and in the check-in halls on the ground floor.
- The airport has a chapel.
- More Services:
- A post office is located in the International Arrivals hall. An Internet cafe is located on the first floor of EU Departures in Zone A. There is also a 24-hour medical service; a pharmacy; baby rooms; a children?s play room; and travel agencies and tour operators.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a number of shops in the terminal building, including a duty-free shop; clothes shop; sportswear shop; toy and sweet shop; several gift shops; a leather goods shop; a florists; a jewellers; a clothing accessories shop; an electrical goods and music shop; and a mini supermarket.
- The airport has coffee shops; bars; and fast-food stands on both the Arrivals and Departures floors, and a 24-hour deli is in Zone A.
- Business Facilities:
- The Sala Galdos VIP lounge is located on the terrace of the second floor, and there is a press lounge on the first floor between Zones B and C. A conference room is located in the corridor connecting the International and the EU check-in halls, and is available for hire.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The are lifts; escalators; and ramps, designed for easy access by disabled passengers. Disabled toilets are situated throughout the airport and reserved parking spaces near the entrance to the terminal building.
- Airlines Served:
- AOM French Airlines, Adria, Aer Lingus, Aero Lloyd, Air 2000, Air Europa, Binter Canarias, British Airways, British Midland, Charter Air Service, Condor/Lufthansa, Crossair, Edelweiss Air, Eurofly, Eurowings, Excel, Fischer Air, Futura, Germania, Hapag Lloyd, Iberia LAE, JMC, LOT, LTU, Lauda Air, Maerks Air, Malev, Monarch, Naysa, Portugalia, Sata Air Azores, Spanair, Sterling European Airlines, TACV Cabo Verde Airlines , TAP, Transavia, Volare Airlines, Wea, West Air
- Airport Taxes: