Jerez Airport (XRY) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Jerez Airport
- Airport Code:
- Jerez Airport is located in the city limits of Jerez de la Frontera, 8 kilometres to the north-east of Jerez.
- (34) 956 15 00 83
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the taxi rank located outside the terminal building.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can only use a car or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has an Aena information desk and a Cadiz Council Information Services desk located in the terminal building.
- There is a lost luggage facility located near the information desk.
- The airport has a bank, with bureaux de change facilities, and an ATM located in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- The airport has a first aid service and baby changing facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a couple of shops licated in the terminal buildiong, including a travel value & duty free shop and a newsagent.
- The airport has a cafe located in the terminal building.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport doesn't have any business facilities, but the information desk can assit with some services, inlcuding fax and photocopying.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessed by disabled travellers, with ramps and adapted toilets, as well as reserved parking spaces in the parking lot.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Berlin, Air Europa, Buzz, Centennial, Futura, Hapag Lloyd, Iberia, LTU, Lauda Air, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Sobelair, Thomas Cook, Transavia Airlines, Transaviation
- Airport Taxes: