Barcelona Airport (BCN) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Barcelona Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 12km to the southwest of Barcelona.
- 932 983 838
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi ranks located infront of the terminals of the airport.
- There are regular buses that go to Barcelona from Terminals A, B and C every 15 minutes.
- There are train services that run from the airport to the city centre via the RENFE Mataro line. The RENFE Cercanias station is connected to the passenger terminal by a travelator, located between Terminals A and B.
- There are several options available to passengers traveling to and from the airport by road: car; taxi and shuttle services.
- Airport Info:
- There are a number of airport information desks located throughout the airport. Tourist information desks are situated in Terminals A and B and there is also a hotel information desk in Terminal B.
- There is a left-luggage office is located in the Terminal B Arrivals area and a lost property office is located in the Bloque Tecnico building.
- There are banks, bureaux de change and ATMs located in Terminals A and B.
- More Services:
- A post office is located on the ground floor of Terminal B. Other services include a pharmacy; a 24-hour medical service; tour operators and travel agents; as well as children?s play areas.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a variety of shops available in Terminals A and B, including duty-free shops; jewellers; bookshop; tobacconists; newsagents; music shop; and shoe shop.
- There are a range of bars; cafeterias; and restaurants located in all terminals, including Bar Medas Cava; Bar Tip Top Tapas; Cafeteria Medas Beer; Buffet Catalunya; The Food Gallery; and many more.
- Business Facilities:
- The Sala Europa conference room is located in Terminal B and is available for hire. Services available include telephone; fax; Internet; and audiovisual equipment.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has lifts; escalators; and ramps, designed for easy access by disabled passengers. Disabled toilets are situated throughout the airport and there are also adapted-telephones at wheelchair height in each terminal, as well as reserved parking spaces near the entrance to the terminals.
- Airlines Served:
- ALPI Eagles, Aer Lingus, Air Algerie, Air Berlin, Air Dolomiti SPA, Air Europa, Air Exel, Air Malta, AirTran, Airzena Georgian Airlines, Alitalia, Braathens ASA, British Airways, Channel Express, Cubana, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Easyjet, Easyjet Switzerland, Egyptair, El Al, Finnair, Gandalf Airlines, Germanwings, Iberia, Icelandair Cargo, Jordan Aviation, KLM, LOT, LTE International Airways, Lagun Air, Lufthansa, Luxair, Maersk Air (UK), Meridiana, Monarch, MyTravel, Portugalia, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, Ryanair, SNCargo, Spanair, Sterling, Swiss Airlines, Syrian Arab, TAP-Air Portugal, THY-Turkish, Transavia, Tunisair, Ukraine Int´l, United Airlines, Virgin Express
- Airport Taxes: