St Petersberg Pulkovo Airport (LED) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Shared minibus taxis leave from in front of both Terminals and are just slightly more expensive than public buses.
- The bus(No 13) to town leaves from in front of Pulkovo 2, and No 39 leaves from the west entrance of Pulkovo 1 to Moskovskaya Metro.The minibus shuttle T-39, goes on the same route, but carries on to downtown.
- Car, Bus, Shuttle and Taxi
- Airport Info:
- The second floor of Pulkovo 1 and the entrance of Pulkovo 2 is where information is to be found. For International information - (0)812 104 3444 and Domestic - (0)812 104 3822
- The lost property office is located on the first floor of Pulkovo 2.
- Foreign exchange and a post office are available in both terminals. There is a post office on the first floor of Pulkovo 2 Departures, which also has fax, photocopying, IDD telephones and Internet facilities.
- More Services:
- Both Terminals have First Aid posts and baby nursing rooms. Pulkovo 1 has a pharmacy and hairdresser.
- Eating & Drinking:
- In Pulkovo 2 you will find a large duty free, newsagents and a general shop.
- Business Facilities:
- There are two lounges and a VIP suite in Pulkovo 2 (tel: (0)812 104 3434) and a business lounge in Pulkovo 1 (tel: (0)812 123 8545). The post office in Pulkovo 2 has business services which include Internet, fax, photocopying and IDD telephones.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchair accsess is very easy to all areas, but if passengers need further assistance they are advised to let their airline know.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot, Air France, Air Malta, Alanja Kubar Airlines, Ankor, Arkhangelsk Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Bashkir Airlines, Belavia, British Airways, Bulgaria Air, CSA Air, Crimea Air, Dagenstan Airlines, El Al, Finnair, Imair, Jat Airways, KLM, KMV - Kavminvody Avia, Kaliningrad Av, Karthago Airlines, Korean Air, KrasAir, LOT, Lufthansa, PAL, Rossia, SAS-Scandinavian, Saha Airlines, Samara Airlines, Severstal, Siberia Airlines, Sibir, Tatarstan Airlines, Transaero, Tumenaviatrance, Ukraine Int´l, Ural Airlines, Uzbekistan Airways, Volare, Volga-Dnepr
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Hermitage - In the heart of St Petersberg by the River Neva lies these 6 magnificent buildings, being the former residences of the Tsars. The massive of artworks put together over 250 years is mind boggling, you might need a few hours to digest its 3 million exhibits, but it is a must do. The State Russian Museum - If you have not yet seen enough art works or pressed for time there is another 400,000 here and the lover of achetecture will enjoy .There are always temporary exhibits to marvel at. The State St Petersberg Museum of Theatre and Music - Right there in the centre of town stands this interesting museum that depicts St Petersbergs rich cultural heratige in the performing arts.