Rotterdam Airport (RTM) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Rotterdam Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 8km to the northwest of Rotterdam and 25km to the southeast of The Hague.
- (0)10 446 3444
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the taxi rank, which is situated in front of Arrivals.
- There is a regular bus service to and from the airport, Buss no.33 goes to Rotterdam Central Station. T airport bus station is situated in front of the terminal building.
- Passengers going to and from the airport via road can use a car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport information desk is located in the transit hall, and offers a range of services: fax service within the Netherlands; flight and public transport information; tourist information; and hotel reservations.
- The airport has left luggage lockers located in the transit hall.
- At Rotterdam Airport you are able to withdraw money or load your chip card at the (ABN AMRO) cash dispenser and chip-card-loading machine. These machines, which are available for use 24 hours per day, can be found in the transit hall, the central hall of the terminal building, before you pass the security. The bank has ATMs and bureaux de change facilities.
- More Services:
- The airport has a fully equiped baby lounge; first aid service; and travel agencies.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a self-service restaurant/bar and a panoramic restaurant located in the transit area of the terminal.
- The Rotterdam Airport Shop is located in the departures area of the terminal, and offers a selection of products for sale, including duty free; gifts; and clothing.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a conference room at the airport, which is open 24 hours a day and can cater for up to 30 people. There is a wireless Internet service; telephone; fax; and e-mail facilities are also available in the Departures lounge. The Rotterdam Airport Hotel offers 11 rooms for conferences, which accommodates up to 1,000 delegates.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable fby disabled travellers, with automatic doors; lowered kerbs; disabled toilets; lifts; and wheelchairs are available. Passengers needing any special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- transavia.com, KLM cityhopper, VLM Airlines and Welcome Air
- Airport Taxes:
- Other Interesting Information:
- An overview of destinations and further information can be found on the website www.rotterdam-airport.nl. You can also reach the airport on telephone number: 0031 (0)10 446 34 44