Eindhoven Airport (EIN) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Eindhoven Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 7 km from Eindhoven.
- 31 (0)40 291 98 18
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the taxi stops, which are located infront of the main hall of the terminal building.
- The service bus 33/43, operated by RET runs very frequently between
- From Rotterdam Central Station you can travel by train directly or with only one change to a very large number of stations in the Netherlands or you can take trams, busses or a metro (underground) to travel within Rotterdam and the region.
- Travellers going to the airport by road, can either use bus; car; or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport information desk is located in the main hall, and offers a wide range of services.
- Lost luggage is handled by the airport information desk in the main hall. There are also lockers available in the main hall, as well as trolleys in P1 and P2.
- The airport has a bank and a few ATMs in the main hall.
- More Services:
- There is a baby changing room; a passport photo machine; and public telephones are located in the main hall of the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a few shops located in the main hall of the terminal building, including duty free shops; a newsagent; and a gift shop.
- The airport has a restaurant and a bar, as well as vending machines selling snacks located in the main hall.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a business centre located at the airport, which offers a range of services including fax; internet; photocopying; and meeting rooms.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessable by disabled passengers, with automatic doors; lowered kerbs; disabled toilets; lifts; and wheelchairs are available. Passengers requiring special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- (Rossair) TTA, Air Anatolia, Denim Air, Dynamic Airlines, Freebird, Iberworld, Inter Airlines, KLM, KLM Exel, Onur Air, Rainbow Cargo Express, Ryanair, Transavia
- Airport Taxes:
- Other Interesting Information:
- The Airport publishes an annual Environmental Review which provides an overview of environmental policy and its results during the financial year under review.