Venice Treviso Airport (TSF) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Venice Treviso Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located about 20 miles from the city centre.
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available outside the terminal, but they tend to be expensive.
- Buses leave from outside the airport terminal for the 30-minute trip to the city centre. There will be no chance of missing the bus, as the bus time-table is linked to the flight schedule, and if the flight is delayed it will wait for passengers.
- The airport is serviced by bus and taxi service.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk at the ticket office and in the arrivals hall.
- There is a lost and found desk in the arrivals
- There is a cash point at the check-in hall.
- Eating & Drinking:
- One small duty free shop can be found at the airport and a newsagent/tobacconist.
- There is a snack bar, and two bars, located at this airport.
- Business Facilities:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Airlines Served:
- This small airport is used by Ryanair for budget flights from/to London, Belgium, Germany and Spain.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.