Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE) Guide
Other Airports in Venice
Directions & Transportation
- Radiotaxi (tel: (0)4 193 6222) are available at the airport, as well as shared taxis.
- There is regular bus service to Padua, Mestre, and Venice, as well as the ATVO Fly Bus, which connects to the Venice-Mestre Railway Station. Other buses run to Piazzale Roma. For more information: tel: (0)4 1541 5180
- Venice-Mestre railway station is connected to the airport by the ATVO Fly Bus.
- Taxis, both traditional and shared, are available from the airport. Scheduled bus services run to Padua, Mestre and Venice. The ATVO Fly Bus links to the railway station, and buses also run to Piazzale Roma. For more information on bus services phone tel: (0)4 1541 5180.
- Airport Info:
- There is a Tourist Information Office is located in the Arrivals area, and an Airport Information Desk in the Departures ares. Recorded information is also available for Arrivals.
- There is a Left Luggage facility, and a luggage wrapping service available, as well as a lost property office.
- Banks, Bureaux de Change, and a post office are all located at the airport, as well as 24 hour ATM's.
- There is a prayer room available.
- More Services:
- Additional service include a first aid service, and a spa.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has retail shops as well as duty free on the premises.
- There are bars, cafes and restaurants are located at the airport
- Business Facilities:
- There are meeting rooms and conference halls in the Travelex Business Centre, as well as individual workstations, secretarial support with translation services, audiovisual equipment and mobile phone hire. There is also a meeting room available for hire in VIP Lounge, with telephone, TV, video, slide projector, fax machine and a bar.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Facilities for the disabled traveller include wheelchair availability, ramps and lifts providing access to all areas. Disabled travellers requiring special assistance should inform their airline beforehand.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Lingus, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Air Dolomiti, Air France, Air Littoral, Air One, Alitalia, Alpi Eagles, Austrian Airlines, Britannia, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Corse Air, Czech Airlines, easyJet, Hapag-Lloyd Express, helvetic, Iberia, Jet2.com, KLM Dutch Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair, Maersk Air, MALEV, Norwegian Air Shuttle, SkyEurope Airlines, TAP - Air Portugal, thomsonfly, Wind Jet.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Take a trip into to Venice to see the canals and architecture of this beautiful city.
- Other Interesting Information:
- They say the best way to approach Venice is by water, and there are now water taxis that allow passengers to do just that from the airport. They are expensive and fares should be agreed on before boarding.