Turin International Airport (TRN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- The taxi terminal is located at the Arrivals Level in front of the exit.
- There is bus service to Turin city centre and Porta Nuova main railway station, Porta Susa railway station, Via Borgaro and Caselle city centre.
- The airport has a railway link to GTT Dora Railway Station in Turin. The railway station at the airport is a few meters from the air terminal.
- Taxis and buses are available at the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is Tourist Help Desk located at the airport.
- The Lost and Found office is located on the Arrivals level next to the baggage-claim area.
- There is a bank, bureau de change, and ATM's available at the airport.
- More Services:
- There is a baby/parent room, and First Aid facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Located at the airport are the Duty Free Shop, Newsagent/Tobacconist, Gift Shop, and a Travel Agent.
- There are bars, cafes and restaurants are located at the airport, as well as a self-service restaurant and Italian espresso coffee bars.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a business centre and a VIP Lounge at the airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible to wheelchairs and has facilities for disabled passengers, including reserved parking bays.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Dolomiti SPA, Air Europe, Air France, Air One, Alitalia, Deutsche Lufthansa, Elitorino, Eureca, Eurofly, Fly Jet, Iberia, KLM, Luxair, Meridiana, Portugalia, Regional, Ryanair, SAS-Scandinavian, SNCargo, Swiss, TAP-Air Portugal
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Other Interesting Information:
- The Turin Airport has undertaken a massive renovation and development of the airport for the 2004 Olympics, at a cost in the region of over 90 million euros.