Trieste Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (TRS) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available outside the Arrivals hall from 08.00 to 24.00.
- The Public Transport company APT operates bus and coach services linking the airport with Trieste (Coach51), Udine (Coach 51) (also non-stop via motorway), Monfalcone (Bus 10), and Gorzia (Coach 1)
- The Monfalcone Railway Station is located about 5 km from the airport, and can be reached by taking the APT Bus 10, which runs every 20/25 minutes.
- There are buses and taxis available at the airport.
- There are 3 baggage claim belts at the airport to speed up retrieval of luggage and a Lost and Found Office.
- There is a bank and auto exchange machines at the airport.
- More Services:
- Included in the facilities at the airport is a Baby Changing Room and First Aid.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Shopping facilities at the airport include Duty Free Shop, Newsagent/Tobacconist, and Gift Shop.
- Restaurants and bars are located at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- Included in the business facilities at the airport are an Internet access, conference room, and VIP Lounge.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible to wheelchairs and has facilities for disabled passengers, including reserved parking bays.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Dolomiti SPA, Alitalia, Jat Airways, Lufthansa, Ryanair
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- If time permits grab a shuttle and take a tour of Trieste and have a look at some of the attractions this city has to offer, such as the Miramare Castle (Castello di Miramare), or one of the historic homes, museums, or see the Grotto Gigante, a huge cavernous grotto for which the city is famous.