Pescara International Airport (PSR) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from outside the Arrivals area.
- There is a bus that runs from the airport terminal to the city centre every 15 minutes.
- There are taxis and buses available to carry passengers to the train station in Pescari.
- Both taxis and buses are available at the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk at the airport, tel (+)39 085 4324200
- There is a lost and found desk in the arrivals
- There is a bank and ATM at the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a newsagent, local product shop, and optician on the ground floor of the airport.
- There is a bar/cafe open from 6am to 9pm, as well as a self-service restaurant, and the Concorde a la carte restaurant located at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has two fully equipped conference rooms available. Both have microphones, amplifiers, video projection system, VHS, CD, DVD systems and internet ADSL connections.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible to wheelchairs.
- Airlines Served:
- Ryanair, Air One, Air Vallee
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- If you have a wait on your hands before the next flight, catch a bus into town and check out the busy modern city of Pescara. And, if you have money to throw around, take a stroll down Corso Umberto, the main street of the city, lined with designer boutiques, where the well-dressed and label-conscious Italians pick up their chic little numbers.