Naples International Airport (NAP) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from outside the Arrivals area.
- ANM bus no. 3S runs to Napoli Centrale railway station and the Piazza Municipio in the centre of Naples. Alibus shuttle buses run to Napoli Centrale railway station and Piazza Municipio in the centre of Naples
- The Alibus shuttle buses run to Napoli Centrale railway station, leaving approximately every 30 minutes.
- Both taxis and Buses are available at the airport.
- Airport Info:
- The customer service desk is located on the ground floor of the Arrivals area ((tel: (0)81 789 6259; e-mail: email@example.com)
- There is a 24 hour Lost Prperty Service, and trolleys are available throughout the airport.
- There is a bank located in the terminal, as well as a post office. Two ATM's are located in the Arrivals and Departures areas of Terminal 1. There are bureaux de change in both Departures and Arrivals.
- More Services:
- There is a Red Cross centre in Arrivals, and medical assistance is available 24 hours a day.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The duty free shop is located in the Departures lounge, and other retail shops in the Galleria Napoli, on the first floor of Terminal 1.
- There are a number of bars, restaurants, cafes and snack bars located throughout the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- Internet, photocopying, scanning, telephone and fax, videoconferencing and a PC with Office, are all available at the Telelink Internet Centre, on the first floor. Meeting rooms, with equipment, catering and other executive services are available on request. (tel: (0)81 789 6259; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is fitted with lifts, ramps, and pavements adapted for wheelchairs. For the visually impaired, there is a pedestrian crossing with sound signals, and there are two call buttons outside the airport for those in need of assistance. Disabled parking is situated close to the terminal. Disabled passengers should inform their airline of any special needs prior to travel.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Dolomiti (EN); Air Europe (PE); Air France (AF); Air Littoral (FU); Air One (AP); Alitalia (AZ); Alpi Eagles (E8); Austrian Airlines (OS); Basiq Air (HV); bmi (BD); Britannia (BY); British Airways (BA); Brussels Airlines (SN); Condor (DE); easyJet (EZ); Excel Airways (JN); Germania Express (ST); Hapag Lloyd; Hapag-Lloyd; Express (X3); helvetic (2L); Iberia (IB); JetOnly (13); LTU (LT); Lufthansa (LH)
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- If you have some time to spare, take a closer look at Naples, a lively, bustling, dirty, and noisy city, where everything seems to be on full volume and larger than life. With parks, walks, museums and some stunning architecture, there is much in this old city to keep you interested while you wait for your next flight.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Naples is a lively, bustling city that does not seem to mind that it is located beneath Mount Vesuvius, that volcano that once blew Pompeii to pieces, nor does it care that appears to be on the point of slipping into the sea. All that Naples really cares about is living life to the fullest, and is one of those places that once visited is never forgotten.