Milan Linate International Airport (LIN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the airport to the city centre.
- There is bus service available to the city centre and the Piazza San Babila underground station
- There is a bus service to the Milan underground, connecting at San Babila Station, as well as service connecting to Milan Central Station.
- There is regular bus service to city centre and the Piazza San Babila underground station.
- Airport Info:
- There are airport and tourist information desks located on the ground floor of the terminal, and an information desk at the check-in hall on the first floor.
- Left-luggage and lost property offices are located on the ground floor, in both Domestic and International Arrivals.
- A bank and bureaux de change are located on both the ground and first floor of the terminal, and a post office on the ground floor.
- There is a chapel located on the first floor.
- More Services:
- These include first aid facilities, a pharmacy, a travel agency, and a hairdresser.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are numerous shops selling a wide range of goods can be found througout the airport, and the duty-free shops are located in the International Departures.
- There are self-service restaurants on the first and second floors, a restaurant and a tea room on the second floor, and bars and snack bars throughout the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- Business facilities that include Internet access, telephones, newspapers, and video stations featuring updated stock exchange figures are available at Club SEA Lounges. Individual airlines provide executive lounges in Domestic and International Departures, and there is also a business centre located on the ground floor.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are located at the airport, as well as lifts to all floors. Passengers requiring special assistance or wheelchairs should inform their airline prior to travel. The Lounge Amica is available for passengers requiring assistance, and is located on the first floor, in the Domestic check-in hall.
- Airlines Served:
- Aegean Airlines (A3); Aer Lingus (EI); Aeroflot Russian Airlines (SU); Air Baltic (BT); Air Berlin (AB); Air Dolomiti (EN); Air Europa (UX); Air Europe (PE); Air France (AF); Air Malta (KM); Air One (AP); Albanian Airlines (LV)Alitalia (AZ); Alpi Eagles (E8); Austrian Airlines (OS); AZZURRA Air (ZS); Basiq Air (HV); bmi (BDBritish); Airways (BA); Brussels Airlines (SN); Bulgaria Air (FB); City Airline (CF); Cyprus Airways (CY); Czech Airlines (OK)
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- If you find you have the time between flights treat yourself to a quick tour of this elegant city that is known as the fashion capital of Europe. Enjoy shopping for Gucci or Prada, or enjoy haute cuisine in one of the fines restaurants in the city.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Milan is the fashion capital of Europe, and all the big names of haute couture are found in this elegant city.