Milan Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport
- The Zani Bus Service can be found at the front entrance of the airport, and the fares are ? 1,50 (Adult), and ? 2,50 (Coach). There are other private bus services available such as VALENZA, with fares of ? 20,00 for adults.
- After arriving at Bergamo railway station by train, passengers should take the ZANI bus shuttle service from Bus Stop 12, and from there it will be a 10 minute ride to the Orio al Serio airport.
- The airport is easily reached by bus, taxi or car.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information Office located at the airport. Phone 0039 035 326323. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a lost luggage service available at the airport - phone 0039 035 326297, and email address - email@example.com
- There is a bank located at the airport, as well as ATM's, and a post office. The Eurochange currency exchange facility is available at the airport, for all money matters such as buying and selling traveller's cheques, traveller's cheques refund, sale of national and international telephone cards, and VAT refund service.
- More Services:
- There is a Baby/Parent room available, First Aid facilities, and a Travel Agency at the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- When in the airport passengers can enjoy shopping at the fashion boutiques and shops selling a range of good quality gifts and leatherwear, newspaper and tobacco, as well as the duty free shop.
- There are restaurants and wine bars located throughout the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- There is an Internet point and Business Centre at the airport, with qualified operators available to assist.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Specially equipped toilets, lifts, and pavement ramps, are located at the airport, as well as reserved parking bays for physically disabled passengers.
- Airlines Served:
- AMC Aviation, Air Dolomiti, Air Dolomiti SPA, Air France, Air Malta, Air One, Azzurra Air, Blue Panorama, Britannia Cargo, Carparair, DHL Air, Eurofly, First Choice Airways, Flightline, Futura, Gandalf, Lotus Air, Lufthansa, Luxair, Malev, Meridiana, Miniliner, Monarch, MyTravel, Nouvelair, Onur Air, Ryanair, SNCargo, Shorouk Air, Spanair, TACV, Tunisair, United Parcel Service, Volare
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket
- Activities near the Airport:
- Bergamo is a city with a rich historic background, and monuments and museums to prove it. So if you have some time on your hands between flights, hop on a bus and take a look at what the city has to offer.