Cristoforo Colombo International Airport (GOA) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport
- The Volabus service from the airport connects with the Stazione Brignole in Genoa.
- The railway station is connected by Volabus service from the airport.
- Taxis and buses are available at the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is a tourist information desk at the airport.
- Passengers are allowed in total two items of luggage, not exceeding 160 cm in height, width and length. Passengers are allowed on item of carry-on hand luggage, not exceeding 5 kg, and no bigger than 115 cm. In addition to the carry on item passengers may carry the following - a bag or a laptop computer, still or video camera, an overcoat, an umbrella or stick, a pair of crutches or a folding wheelchair, a portable cot or food for infants, articles bought inside the airport.
- There is a bank, ATM's, and a post office located at the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are shops, boutiques, and duty free at the airport.
- There are restaurants and a bar at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a VIP lounge at the airport restricted to holders of certain cards. The services provided include, Internet access and printer, satellite TV, weather forecasts, and snack bar.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Specially equipped toilets, lifts, and pavement ramps are located at the airport, as well as reserved parking bays for physically disabled passengers.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Dolomiti SPA, Alitalia, British Airways, Meridiana, Minerva Airlines, Swiss Air
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket
- Activities near the Airport:
- Take a bus or taxi into town for a spot of sightseeing.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Genoa is Italy's largest commercial port and has magnificent Renaissance palaces that indicate the wealth of the city and its great seafaring past.