Brescia Airport (VBS) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Brescia Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 18 km from the city centre, and 50km from Verona, 120km from Milan.
- 030 9656599 - 511
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport.
- There are two bus shuttle services to Brescia bus station. One runs to Ryanair's flight timetable, and costs ?15.49 return. The other service runs 3-4 times a day and costs ?7.23 return.
- There is a frequent shuttle bus service to/from Porta Nuova train station (Verona)
- Buses and taxis are available at the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information service at the airport.
- There is Lost and Found at the airport, as well as luggage trolleys available.
- There is a bank and ATM at the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a newsagent located at the airport
- There are three bars located in the airport for refreshments.
- Business Facilities:
- The D'Annunzio VIP Lounge is open from 7.00 a.m. to 23.00 p.m., and is available for business travellers and frequent flyers use. The amenities include refreshment, television, free fax service, use of telephone by prepaid cards and phone credit cards. For more information please phone 030 9656600.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The facilities for disabled passengers include a telephone equipped for the hearing and visually impaired traveller, toilets, and designated parking bays. A specially designed 'tactile' path has be built to assist passengers.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Alps Aviation (A6) Gandalf Airlines (G7) Ryanair (FR)
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Other Interesting Information:
- The airport was named after two Italian judges who fought against the mafia.