Bari Airport (BRI) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Bari Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 11 km from Bari City.
- Airport Tel No: Info 0805
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available outside the Arrivals Hall.
- The Amtab Bus No. 16 offers service to/from city centre, and the Tempesta Bus Co. links with the central railway station.
- The Tempesta Bus Co links with the central railway station.
- Buses and taxis offer service to the city centre.
- The Lost & Found Office in the airport can be contacted on tel. (+)39 080/5835224
- Banca Antonveneta Offices and ATM machines
- The Chapel that is located near the arrival area, is devoted to the Madonna di Loreto, and was consecrated by The Pope, His Holiness John Paul II, when he visited Bari on February 26, 1984
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are gift shops, tobacconist/newsagents, travel agency, and duty free at the airport.
- There are restaurants, snack bars, vending machines, and bars located in the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a VIP Lounge available which is suitable for business meetings.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Passengers in need of special assistance should advise their airline in advance. Notify airline if a passenger will be using their own wheelchair aboard the aircraft, as there is a limit to the number of wheelchairs allowed on one flight. Wheelchair assistance is provided free of charge, and to pre-book this service please contact the airport.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Dolomiti, Air Europe, Air One, Alitalia, British Airways, Hapag-Lloyd Express, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Volareweb.com
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.