Ancona Falconara Airport (AOI) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Ancona Falconara Airport
- Airport Code:
- Ancona Airport is located 18 km from the city centre.
- (+)39 071 28271
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport.
- There is bus service to and from town
- Bus 9 takes about 15 minutes to town centre, or there are taxis available.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk at the airport.
- Lost & found 071/2827296
- There is bank service available with foreign exchange, and cash dispenser.
- More Services:
- There is first aid service available 24 hours.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a newsagent and a number of retail shops available, as well as a duty free shop for passengers travelling abroad.
- There is a self-service restaurant and bar available for passengers in transit.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible to wheelchairs and is equipped with facilities for the disabled.
- Airlines Served:
- Evolavia, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Air Dolomiti, Ryanair, Carpatair
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is included in the price of the ticket.
- Activities near the Airport:
- If you have enough time between flights, and you have explored Ancona, consider taking a ferry to Greece or Croatia. Tourist information offices at the harbour will provide more details.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Even though Ancona is well known as the quickest route out of Italy, it has a coastline with great beaches, and is also a good base from which to explore the costlier destinations around it.