Shannon Airport (SNN) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Shannon Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 24km from Limerick and Ennis, and 90km from Galway
- (0)61 712 000
Directions & Transportation
- Drop off outside departures. There is a desk in the arrivals hall.
- Regular bus service to Limerick Station.
- Car, Bus and taxi
- Airport Info:
- A separate Airport and Tourist information desks are located in the arrivals concourse.
- (0)61 712 408 is the number for left luggage and lost property. Porters are available through the airport phones.
- Foreign exchange facilities, banking and ATMs are well represented in the Terminal.
- More Services:
- A nursery in departures and one in arrivals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Travel value has a very big store with the top brands represented and a beautiful Waterford Crystal section and of course duty-free shopping.
- The Estuary Cafe is on the first floor and serves snacks as well as full meals.The Pub Upstairs, for food, drinks and sports watching. The Sheridan Bar in departures is a bit more upmarket named after the inventor of Irish Coffee.
- Business Facilities:
- Available on request from the airport manager - (0) 61 712 295/241 Gold Circle for members and the Rineanna Suite for business and 1st Class.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Toilets, parking, special payphones, lifts and vending machines are all to be found in the Terminal.Special requests should be made on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada; Aer Lingus; Belavia; British Airways; Continental Airlines; Delta Airlines Inc; eu jet; Flybe; Ryanair; Thomsonfly.com; US Airways; aer rianta 2004
- Activities near the Airport:
- In Limerick why not go on the Angela's Ashe's walking tour which takes in the locations in the well known book, then step on the plane and count yourself blessed that you grew up a bit getter than that.