Kerry Airport (KIR) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Kerry Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 18km (11miles) from Killarney.
- (0)66 976 4644
Directions & Transportation
- There is a licensed taxi service available at the airport. Some services are run by; John Brosnan Tel:(0)66 714 1184, John Griffin Tel:(0)66 976 4846 and Con Moran Tel:(0)66 976 4701.
- The Shuttle Bus operates from Kerry Airport to Killarney.
- There is a shuttle bus and taxi that will transport you to Killarney.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk is situated in the main concourse of the terminal.
- There is one baggage reclaim belt.
- The Bureau de Change is locate next to the Information Desk and there is an ATM.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the airport. There is a baby change room in the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Airport Restaurant is fully licensed and serves light meals and snacks.
- The Airport Gift Shop is located in the departures lounge.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Arann, Ryanair, Air Lingus, American Trans Air.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The Lakes of Kerry, the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry are some of the fantastic scenic drives to enjoy.
- Other Interesting Information:
- There is an Airport Development Fee of 6 Euros per outbound passenger and is included in the ticket price.
Since the first scheduled flight in 1989 more than a million passengers have passed through Kerry Airport.