Dublin International Airport (DUB) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Available taxis wait outside the Terminal.ECL offers a luxury car service and minibuses - (0)1 842 0249
- Frequent local bus services, operated by Dublin Bus (website: www.dublinbus.ie), leave from the main Arrivals road directly outside the terminal. These include Airlink express bus, which runs to Dublin?s main bus and rail stations. Bus no.747 runs to the O?Connell Street, the central bus station and Parnell Square West. Bus no.748 runs to Heuston and Connolly rail stations and central bus station. Other bus services operating from the airport include the 24-hour Aircoach service to south Dublin (including most major hotels in the city), and the AerDart shuttle service to Howth Junction DART station.Coaches also leave from the coach park to town and all over Ireland.
- Coach, Bus , Car or Taxi.
- Airport Info:
- You will find at arrivals the Information desk for the airport and a separate one for Dublin Tourism.
- The atrium of the car park is where left luggage is located.You can also obtain a porter from Greencaps - (0)1 814 4633.
- Bureaux de change and ATMs are located throughout the terminal. A foreign exchange currency dispenser is located on the Departures level. There is The Bank of Ireland on the Departures concourse and a post office in the car park atrium.
- A Catholic Church is just a minutes from arrivals door.
- More Services:
- A pharmacy and a free nursery. Baby change facilities are in most toilets.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Airside Shopping area is new and contains 25 shops, bars and restaurants including a large duty-free. You are bound to find that last minute gift.
- Main Terminal: Ritazza Mezz - Self service, Cafe Ritazza - Coffee and cake, Sbarro - Pasta and pizza, O'Brians Sandwich Bar, Sky View Bar/Cafe, McDonalds, Uppercrust - Sandwiches, The Green Room Bar and the Red Room for drinks. In the boarding area you will find a similar selection.
- Business Facilities:
- Meeting rooms and business lounges are available, with full business facilities, including photocopy, fax and Internet access (e-mail: email@example.com). A VIP Service is also available (tel: (0)1 814 1111).
- Disabled Facilities:
- Special toilets and lifts with Braille buttons and also a telephone adapted for the deaf is available - (0)1 814 4613.Parking is also available. Greencaps provide wheelchairs for a small fee - (0)1 814 4633
- Airlines Served:
- Adria Airways; Aer Arann; Aer Lingus; Aeroflot; Aero Lloyd; Air Canada; Air France; Air Luxor; Air Malta; Air Wales; Alitalia; Austrian Airlines; Basiq; Braathens; bmi; bmi baby; British Airways; City Jet; Continental; CSA Airlines; Delta Airlines Inc; Euromanx; Finnair; Flybe; Helios; Iberia; Lufthansa; Luxair; Malev; Ryanair; SAS; Skynet; Skyways; Sun Air; Swiss Air; US Airways; aer rianta 2004
- Activities near the Airport:
- Dublin is a vibrant city and has a excellent public transport system., and if you have some time why not explore the streets that Molly Malone wheeled her barrow. Below are just some of the attractions Guinness Storehouse ? Beer lovers can not possibly miss this delight, a very entertaining tour of one of the most famous breweries in the world. Phoenix Park ? Very large city park, perfect for a summers day with lakes, deer, bandstand etc. The Dublin zoo is closeby. Trinity College ? Dublin?s university is as interesting and worthwhile as Oxford or Cambridge.