Cork International Airport (ORK) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis can be found outside the main Terminal
- Bus Eireann leaves regularly from outside the Terminal.
- Bus , Car or Taxi.
- Airport Info:
- There is a free phone on the ground floor level for tourist information. An Information desk is located in the main arrivals hall with visitor and flight information.
- If you have lost items in the airport please contact the duty office next to the Information kiosk.
- The bank is open office hours, ATMs and a currency exchange machine.
- More Services:
- The Gold Circle lounge available to Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club members.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Cork has a large duty-free and travel value shop where one will find all the top brands.
- Cafe Kylemore is on the first floor and serves everything from snacks to full a la carte and is open from 04.30 to 20.00 hours. The wild Geese Bar is below the restaurant and is a large but cosy venue and is open till the last flight.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The Terminal Building at Cork Airport is easily accessible. Specially adapted facilities include telephones, toilets and lifts. The lifts are fitted with Braille buttons.Parking is also available as are wheelchairs and for any special assistance could you please advise on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Arann; Aer Lingus; Air Malta; Air Wales; bmi british midland; bmibaby; British Regional; BA Citiexpress; Czech Air; Ryanair; Thomsonfly; aer rianta 2004
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Blarney is 8km from Cork set in beautiful verdant green countryside, the charming castle here is world famous for it's Blarney Stone and legend has it that whoever kisses the stone will be blessed with " the gift of the gab".So I pity the poor passenger next to you especially if it's long haul.Other attractions of Cork include Bantry House and Gardens, Cobh Heritage Centre, The old Gaol, Cork Vision Centre among others.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Computer games centre