Knock International Airport (NOC) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are outside the Terminal building.
- Shuttle bus to Charlestown
- Car, Bus and taxi
- Airport Info:
- The Information desk is located near entrance, besides the arrivals area.
- A Bank of Ireland ATM is located on the ground floor in arrivals taking Euros only.
- More Services:
- Information on the Knock Shrine is available at the special office on the ground floor.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The shop is located on ground floor, across from bar and offers a wide selection of all the brand names and duty-free for non EU passengers.
- Knock Airport Restaurant - From snacks to full meals.The Runway Bar serves sandwiches, snacks, cakes and drinks. There is a small bar in the departure area.
- Business Facilities:
- An internet kiosk is located in the arrivals area as well as coin or card phones.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Arann, British Airways, Deutsche BA, Lufthansa, MyTravel, Ryanair, Swiss WorldCargo, Transaer, bmi baby and bmi regional.
- Airport Taxes:
- 10 Euros
- Activities near the Airport:
- The Church of the Apparition is where supposedly the Virgin Mary and St John and Joseph visited in 1879 which is the event best known about the town.The Folk Museum is also in the town and depicts life through the ages in the area.