Leipzig Altenburg Airport (LEJ) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available at the taxi stand in front of the terminal building.
- There are regular bus services that run between the airport and Altenburg station, Borna and Leipzig station.
- There is a regular railway connection between Altenburg station and Leipzig; Zwickau; Plauen; Gera; Weimar; and Hof.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can either use a car, taxi or bus.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Airport Information Desk located at the entrance to the terminal building. A tourist information desk is also located in the terminal.
- There is a left luggage office located in the Arrivals and Departures areas of the terminal building.
- There is an ATM located in the terminal building.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a travel value shop in the terminal of the airport, which sells magazines; sweets; gifts; wine; sparkling wine; spirits; perfum; cosmetics; cigarettes; and toys.
- There is an Airport Cafe situated in the terminal building.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a VIP lounge located in the terminal building that offers a few business services, including fax and Internet.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by disabled passengers, with adapted toilets and parking spaces in the parking lot.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Adriatic, Air Berlin, Air Cairo, Air VIA Bulgarian Airways, Atlas International, Austrian Airlines, Balkan Holiday Airlines, Bulgaria Air, Bulgarian Air Charter, Cirrusair, Croatia Airlines, Deutsche BA, EAT, Eurocypria Airlines, Eurowings, Germania Fluggesellschaft, Hamburg International, Hapag Lloyd, Hemus Air, LTU Int´l, Luftfa, Lufthansa, MNG Airlines, Onur Air, Pegasus, Spanair, Sunexpress Air, Thomas Cook Airlines, Tunisair, WDL Aviation
- Airport Taxes: